Bar contactors – up to 8500A and 1500 V AC/DC
LENOIR ELEC AC/DC bar contactors – whether single-pole or multi-polar magnetic blow-out contactors, excitation contactors or field breakers – exploit technologies acquired over time by its Research and Development department and by the different acquisitions made by the company (Unelec, Alsthom Lecourbe, Télémécanique variable composition contactors, CCV Schneider Electric…). The LENOIR ELEC bar contactors offer exceptional modularity synonym of infinite possibilities:
- Assembly of main poles in variable number, with similar or different ratings, with different current nature, of closing or of opening type, with or without mechanical overlapping, with or without magnetic blowout.
- Assembly of auxiliary contacts in significant quantity, instant normally open or normally closed, with or without overlapping, with blowout (for DC selfic control circuits) or without blowout, delayed on opening or on closing of contactor.
- Assembly of a mechanical latching with single or double electrical release with or without tripping coil(s) auto-protective system.
- Possible mechanical interlock with one or several contactors of the same calibre or of different calibre, in vertical position or back-to-back.
- Possible adaptation of the centre-to-centre distance to the assembly conditions.
- Possible lock condemnation of the contactor in the open position (Ronis type, Profalux,…)
The qualities of these contactors are numerous: high mechanical electrical and endurance, reliability during intensive use, inductive breaks in AC and DC current and under high power, flexibility of design and in use, extended lifetime, numerous auxiliary contacts,… Such assets allow LENOIR ELEC bar contactors to cover a wide range of requirements which block contactors or power electronics, by design, cannot meet.
The uses are multiple and the domains in which LENOIR ELEC bar contactors can be used are most demanding: heavy industry, with in particular petrochemical and mining, public transport, where physical constraints and safety requirements are among the most stringent, as well as energy production, an area in which use is very important and subject to conditions of unparalleled demand.
Lenoir Elec bar contactors references: CBC 57, CBC 71, CBC 98, CBC 06, CBFC 55, CBFC 75, CBA 55, CBA 71, CBA 75, CEX 57, CEX 75, CEX 71, CEX 98, CEX 06, CMA 98, CMA 06, CV1B, CV3B, LC1B, CR1, CR3
Field of expertise
Lenoir Elec solutions cover all needs range in the heavy industry field: networks, source inverters, sources with simple automation, motor start-up, line contactors, … Lenoir Elec also works in the petrochemicals, industrial glass & extractive industries.
Designed to equip power circuits with voltages from 750 to 1500V, the Lenoir Elec contactors ensure the supply of power for many public transportation networks: Metros, Trolleybuses or Tramways. Designed to ensure extreme operating conditions, these products perform as efficient on fixed installations as on rolling stock. Thanks to LENOIR ELEC’s world-renowned expertise, its bar contactors are used from the Mexico City metro to the Singapore metro or by the Angers, Barcelona and Casablanca trams.
In the power generation sector, Lenoir Elec contactors are used to close and cut the excitation circuits.
Subject to intensive use and extreme conditions, Lenoir Elec contactors assert in this sector with high demands the whole extent of their reliability.
After sales services
Lenoir Elec role is not limited to contactors assembly and commissioning. The company permanently holds a significant stock of spare parts that enables it to answer quickly to your after-sales requests.
Lenoir Elec also puts at your service highly skilled and trained technicians capable of handling any servicing on site. Old equipment can also be refurbished in Lenoir Elec factory.
In addition, LENOIR ELEC also provides technological monitoring of the UNELEC magnetic blow-out bar contactors. Since 1991, when UNELEC sold the manufacture of this type of bar contactors, LENOIR ELEC has been able to handle the after-sales service of these parts manufactured at the time under the brands Alsthom Lecourbe, UNELEC, Télémécanique, TeSys B and Schneider Electric.