For overvoltage protection LENOIR ELEChas developed a new device: the CPS.
This is a device whose original concept gives it very interesting characteristics i.e. :
- high energy transfer,
- fi ring on 1 polarity of the voltage or 2,
- fi ring voltage adjustable (pre-set in factory/low or high),
- visual indication of operation,
- remote signalling by microswitch (option),
- manual re-set after operation.
In certain countries, standards exist for the protection of personnel when voltages higher than 50 V or 100 V appear at accessible points. The device can be used on both AC and DC circuits.